Thursday, March 6, 2014

It is not good for a fishermen to spend too much time on the shore. Lots of good fishing missed and lots of new ideas gone past.
Some times in your life it happens and is important to deal with it because the fishing will be there.
A lot has happened I have a new boy Ferg (named after my late uncle and mentor Geoff Ferguson) an absolute cracker, I worked in Gladstone for 2 years on the oil and gas project and now am on the coast.
I started a restaurant in Tonga which we sold after we got it up and running very well. I miss it though the island of Vava'u is in my heart and will be with me for some time to come.
Now it is a matter of getting kids to school and kindy and start preparing for the next journey which includes the Pacific Marinelife's  Cairns Black Marlin History Project assisting to get it up and running.
The project is 7 years in the making and ready to enter the world for all to see and read. I look forward to being involved and seeing it become a fantastic achievement for Ray and David Joyce the steadfast workers of this project.
We will be restarting this blog to become part of the promotional activities of the museum.
I look forward to the next moths and the growing of the blog site again.
Cheers
Captain Greg (Muddy) Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment